Tsuyoshi Nagahama is Of Counsel at Anderson Mori & Tomotsune with approximately 40 years of experience as a lawyer helping global and other multinational companies with their business operations in Japan and helping Japanese companies doing business overseas. He has been involved principally in the fields of financial and corporate law.
Prior to commencing his career as a lawyer, Mr. Nagahama worked for the Japanese Government's Ministry of Transportation from 1961-1962.
- Corporate Transaction Group
- Financial Services & Transactions Group
- Asia and Emerging Countries Practice Group
|Tokyo University (LL.B., 1961)
|Harvard Law School (LL.M., 1968)
|Trained at a law firm in the United States
- Japan (1964)
Professional and Academic Associations
- Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Member, Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Arbitrator, China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Japanese (first language)