Daisuke Yamaguchi has been engaged in significant corporate transactions such as acquisitions, reorganizations, and financing transactions since he joined the firm in 2001. He has been involved with matters in various fields of general corporate law such as M&As, M&A-related finance and Private Finance Initiative/Public-private Partnership projects. Mr. Yamaguchi's experience at Anderson Mori & Tomotsune also includes advising clients in relation to software licensing issues.
- Corporate Transaction Group
- Asia and Emerging Countries Practice Group
- Corporate Crisis Management Practice Group
- Data Privacy & Digital Group
|Mar 1992||The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)|
|2000 - 2001||The Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan|
|May 2007||graduate study, University of Virginia School of Law (LL.M.)|
|Sep 2007- Feb 2008||Associated with Carlsmith Ball LLP, Honolulu|
Startup Law CHUOKEIZAI-SHA
Guidebook of English Language Contracts around the World Shojihomu Co., Ltd.
Action Seeking Invalidation of Company Split Hanrei Times No.1369
Clarifying governance standards The 2011 guide to Mergers and Acquisitions
The Essence of PFI Practice Yuhikaku Publishing Co., Ltd
- Japan (2001)
- New York (2008)
Professional and Academic Associations
- Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Security Analysts Association of Japan, Certified Member
- Worked for the LTCB Research Institute, 1992-1998.
- New York State Bar Association
- Japanese (first language)